Setting the Renewable Energy Agenda for the New Congress, States, and 2016 Presidential Campaign
Join the renewable energy industry as it mobilizes key policymakers and federal and state stakeholders to deliberate, develop and advance the critical near and long-term policy priorities that will motivate the President in his last two years in office, the new Congress, state leaders, and the emerging slate of 2016 Presidential candidates.
ACORE’s Policy Forum champions the progress of the industry in reducing costs and deploying at scale, and will feature policymakers, industry leaders and other perspectives to outline challenges and highlight opportunities facing the sector. The Forum will drive bipartisan renewable energy policy priorities and strategy for the next two years, setting up a successful long-term outlook for the industry. The outcome of the Forum – the policy agenda for renewable energy policy – will be shared with the President and Congress, as well as governors, legislators, and regulators in the states.
Policy Forum Co-Chairs
- Green Strategies Inc.
- Vice President of Corporate Affairs,
- Senior Vice President, Marketing & Government Affairs
- Brightsource Energy
- Strategic Energy Solutions
- Managing Director - Regulatory Affairs,
- GE Financial Services
- Senior Of Counsel,
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Vice President, Energy Supply and Finance,
- Edison Electric Institute
- President and CEO,
- Imperium Renewables
- Executive Director Steyer-Taylor Center for Energy Policy and Finance,
- Stanford University
- Chief Commercial Officer,
- Apex Clean Energy
- Vice President, Federal Government Affairs,
- First Solar